On this page...
- All tickets are priced in Australian Dollars, with Goods and Services Tax (GST) applied when applicable.
- You must present your valid ticket(s) at the Australia Museum for entry.
- Tickets may only be used once unless specified for multiple entry.
- Dated tickets are only valid on the nominated date.
- Exhibition tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or duplicated.
- Event tickets may be refunded within 14 days notice. Please contact the Bookings Office.
- If you have purchased a Family or other group ticket please ensure your group is assembled to enable entry as a group.
- If you have purchased a Concession ticket please present appropriate government issued identification on entry to the Australian Museum. Valid identification cards are listed on the Admissions page.
- General Conditions of Entry to the Australian Museum apply to all visitors.
- We recommend you allocate at least 2 hours for your visit.
- Entry is available from 9:30am. The Australian Museum closes at 5pm.
25% Discount Off Australian Museum (AM) General Admission and Special Exhibition Tickets
- This offer is valid for Westpac Bank customers only.
- Use your Westpac debit or credit card to pay for your tickets at the Admissions Desk on the day of your visit.
- For tickets booked in advance online, use the promotion code specified for the discount to be applied and present your Westpac debit or credit card at the Admissions Desk together with your online tickets on the day of your visit.
- This offer applies to Australian Museum General Admission and Special Exhibition tickets only.
- Discount is limited to 6 tickets per transaction.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is not valid for Australian Museum Memberships, Group Bookings or special programs and events.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
- Offer is valid to 31/12/2020.