On this page...
Museum in a Box is available for set three week loan periods and can be sent to any educational institution across Australia.
It will help students to understand that visual and performing arts are integral parts of Aboriginal lifestyle and identity - connecting land, people and heritage across Australia over time. They will also learn that:
- art contains many levels of meaning, such as symbolism and mythology
- there are major regional styles used by Indigenous peoples
- media and contexts influence what is produced and performed
- Indigneous people have created new contexts for art and performance
- Land Marks map of New South Wales
- Land Marks postcards of art sites
- Colourscapes colourwheel
- 2 sets of clapsticks
- Emu decoy
- Music DVD
- Information panels