- Deborah Clarke
I am a primary teacher with experience teaching in Victoria, NSW and the UK. I have travelled extensively, working on private luxury yachts for a number of years, and have also called the USA, Holland and New Zealand home. While currently teaching all subjects in Stage 3, I have a passion for the creative arts, sport and the use of ICT in teaching and learning.
- Our absolute favourite part of the exhibition. We loved how the information pops up as well. (Stage 3 boys)
- Some pictures related to each display would be really useful to help us recall our recent visit. We'll use this information to build on what we learnt while there.
- This is really well set out with clear information for the students to locate what they need and I like the related items on the right.
- It would be wonderful to have an animated version of this process or some video footage if possible.
- This a great idea for the students to take ownership of their learning. It provides a great prompt for older students to focus questions for inquiry learning and independent investigations.