On this page...
Museum in a Box is available for set three week loan periods and can be sent to any educational institution across Australia.
Students examine some of the issues related to land ownership and control and the impact these have on land rights. It also examines the ways in which Indigneous people obtain, process and use their food resources. It will also help students to understand:
- the different methods of tool making
- the variety of techniques that are used to find and collect food
- the creative way Indigneous people respond to diverse conditions and environments
- Scats and tracks activity boards
- Replica archaeological peel of a midden
- Replica hand tools
- Language map of Australia
- Large map of New South Wales
- Significant Sites postcards
- Significant Sites activity card
- Information panels
- Teaching resources