Indigenous Issues and Museum Evaluation
The Audience Research Unit has expertise in evaluating Indigenous programs through working on a range of projects with the Museum's Indigenous staff.
On the right-hand side of this page are links to various publications and projects conducted by the Audience Research Unit in conjunction with the former Aboriginal Heritage Unit.
Below are links to specific evaluation studies and papers related to the Museum's Indigenous Australians exhibition:
- Front-end evaluation study (1997 paper)
- A semiotic analysis of the Indigenous Australians exhibition (1998 study)
- Blog post: What did visitors do after visiting the Indigenous Australians exhibition? (1998 study)
- Developing a Community of Practice: museums and reconciliation in Australia (2002 book chapter reporting on various studies)
- Visitors to the Indigenous Australians exhibition (2009 study)