Free Entry on your Birthday T&C
Celebrate your birthday for FREE with the Australian Museum!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Claims open at 9:30am AEDST on Sunday 1 January 2017 and close at 4:30pm on Sunday 31 December 2017 9:30am.
- To be eligible to claim, claimants must, before or on the day of their birthday in 2017, visit australianmuseum.net.au/free-birthday, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details including their full name, a valid email address and postcode, and submit the fully completed claim form so that it is received during the Claim Period.
- Entrants are opting in to receive communications from the AM, as a condition of claiming this offer. Entrants will then receive a FREE entry voucher (via email) valid for use at the AM by the claimant on the claimant’s birthday in 2017.
- Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Visitors taking advantage are required to produce photo ID upon redemption. The only accepted proof documents are:
a. Birth certificate,
b. Driver's license,
c. State issued proof of age card,
- Offer not valid for individuals admitted to the Australian Museum as part of a tourism or school group.
- Surcharged programs and temporary exhibitions are exempt from offer.
- If a claimant’s birthday falls on 25/12/2016 they will be able to claim free entry on any other day in the month of December 2017
- Only one (1) claim permitted per person.
- Vouchers are only valid for use at the Australian Museum, 1 William Street Sydney 2010.
Megan Lawrence , Manager, Digital Experience