What's on: Super Science Saturday!
The Australian Museum's one-day kids' science extravaganza during Sydney Science Festival.
- Event Type:
- 11 August 2018
- 09.30 AM to 04.00 PM
- Australian Museum, entry corner of College and William Streets
- Adult $20 | Child 3-15 $10 | Family (2 adults+2 children) $48 | Members discounted prices below
- Minds will be blown in the interactive Science Expo with more than 20 booths delivering hands-on experiments and demonstrations.
- Watch explosive scientific action at the Street Science show.
- Find out what’s rumbling beneath the Earth’s crust in the interactive demonstration Volcanoes, Eruptions and More.
- Learn more about First Nation science in the Aboriginal Bush Food and Medicine workshop.
- Meet real Australian Museum Research Institute scientists and ask them all your burning questions about working as a scientist and what they are researching.
- Get active with science facts and have a laugh in the high energy STEMania show!
- With live animal shows, face-painting, roaming scientists and more, you’ll discover just how entertaining science is!
See below for further details.
- Children 2 and under and the attendant carer of a Companion Card-holder have free entry to the Australian Museum and related Science Festival activities.
- Online tickets will cease to be available at 12pm on 11 August. Book online to recieve a discount!
- Please note that due to venue restraints, there are no prams allowed in the Museum. Pram parking will be available on the day.
- Seating will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis for shows and workshops on the day.
- Visitors with access or inclusionary requirements will be accommodated to the best of our ability.