What's on: Dinosnore
Spend an unforgettable night at the museum!
- Event Type:
- Australian Museum, entry corner of College and William Streets
- $130 Member | $150 Non-Member (prices are per person and include GST and booking fee. There is no price difference between adults and children)
"An incredible night full of memories that I now have to share with my son." - Anna from Mummy Muckups
The museum is a very different place after dark, when the hoards of visitors have left and the lights go out. Join us for an unforgettable overnight experience at the AM.
- Enjoy a buffet dinner and get up close to native Australian animals such as crocodiles, pythons and lizards before coming face-to-face with Winny, our resident Muttaburrasaurus – an Australian dinosaur that lived around 100 million years ago.
- Embark on a torchlight tour to discover secrets and stories of AM's collections before relaxing in the theatre to watch a family favourite film.
- When it's time for bed, snuggle up with dinosaurs including Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- In the morning, wake to a continental breakfast at our rooftop cafe followed by an exclusive viewing of our current special exhibition.
Please find answers to FAQs at the bottom of this page. For all other enquiries or to ask us about access services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9320 6222.
- Water bottle
- All sleeping equipment i.e. camping mat, sleeping bag, pillow, comfortable sleeping clothes
- Tooth brush, toiletries and wash cloth (no showers available)
- Ear plugs and sleep mask (optional)
- Please note that the museum is unable to store personal belongings. Please refrain from bringing unnecessary valuables with you and please keep your valuables with you at all times.
To become a Member of the AM and take advantage of the discounted ticket price, visit australianmuseum.net.au/members
Check out our FAQs here
For more on our kids programs and events, subscribe to our newsletter by following the link below and tick Kids in the available selections.