What's on: Kids Birthday Parties
Give your child a birthday party they’ll never forget!
- Event Type:
- Saturdays 11am – 12.30pm (bookings essential)
- Level 2, Opposite Kidspace in Education Classroom
Roars, claws and dinosaurs! (Ages 4 to 7)
It’s party time at the Museum. Fun for kids... easy for you!
Roar and stomp your way around the museum with your friends and experience a party you will never forget!
Each party includes:
- A tour of the dinosaur gallery
- Touch real fossils and learn about herbivores versus carnivores
- Make your own clay fossil to take home
- Full catering for children and adults if required
- Party bag with hatching dinosaur egg
Members Package (15 children) $610
Extras $38 per child (max 20)
Non-Members Package (15 children) $720
Extras $42 per child (max 20)
Adult catering available on request
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9320 6311.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do I have to book a party?
We generally require three weeks notice but can run parties with less notice e.g. 7 days notice provided we can organise the external catering and staff to run it.
How many kids can we invite?
We have a minimum of 15 kids and a maximum of 20.
How do I book extra tickets?
Once you have booked your initial package we create an individual event via eventbrite and send you the link to purchase your extra tickets.
Do you supply a cake?
No, you must bring your own cake. We provide knife, candles, lighter plates, napkins etc.
Do we need to bring our own decorations?
We set up the room with dinosaur posters and table cloths. You are welcome to bring additional decorations if desired but this is not necessary. The Musuem does not allow helium balloons.
What are the catering options?
1. Kids catering only – one sandwich each (ham,cheese,vegemite) a small treat, juice and fruit
2. Kids and Adults – adults can choose between the following boxes that feed approx. 6-8 people:
- Sandwich Box
- Baguette & Roll Box
- Hot Savoury Box
- Cheese & Cracker Box
- Sweet Muffin Box
- Petite Pastry Box
- Fruit Box
- Juice Box
A tab can be set up at the cafe on Level 4 for coffees and tea. The bill can be settled at the end of the Party.
What if kids have allergies?
Unfortunately we do not cater for allergies except for gluten free which must be indicated on booking form or at least 9 days in advance of party date.
Do we need to organise party bags?
We give the kids a small take home gift but you can bring your own as well.