On this page...
An incredible night full of memories that I now have to share with my son. Anna from Mummy Muckups
The Museum is a very different place after dark, when the visitors have left, the lights have gone out, and the dinosaurs and megafauna are left to their own devices...
Join us for Dinosnore, if you dare!
- Enjoy a buffet dinner and get up close to native Australian animals such as crocodiles, pythons and lizards before coming face-to-face with Winny, our resident Muttaburrasaurus – an Australian dinosaur that lived around 100 million years ago.
- Embark on a torchlight tour to discover secrets and stories of the AM collection before relaxing in the theatre to watch a family favourite film.
- When it's time for bed, snuggle up at the feet of a Stegosaurus or Tyrannosaurus rex. Sleeping mats provided!
- In the morning, wake to a continental breakfast at our rooftop cafe followed by an exclusive viewing of our current special exhibition. If there is no special exhibition, guests are invited to experience Wild Yoga after breakfast.
Ages: 6 - 12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults are not permitted without a child. Adult to child ratio of 1:3 required for general public sleepovers.
Please find answers to FAQs at the bottom of this page. For all other enquiries or to ask us about access services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9320 6222.
Prices are per person and include GST and booking fee. There is no price difference between adults and children.
What to bring
- Water bottle
- All sleeping equipment i.e. camping mat, sleeping bag, pillow, comfortable sleeping clothes (sleeping mat provided: Dune 4WD Mat 10 cm thick high-density cell foam mattress. Single: 195 x 80 x 10 cm)
- Tooth brush, toiletries and wash cloth (no showers available)
- Please note that the museum is unable to store personal belongings. Please refrain from bringing unnecessary valuables with you and please keep your valuables with you at all times.