Which lucky entrants are finalists in Fashion Less Waste 2011: Birds of Paradise?
Our ten confirmed finalists in each category are (in surname alphabetical order) ...
In the Secondary School category
- Bonita Poppy Alexander from Lourdes Hill College in Brisbane, QLD
- Isabella Bellotti and Gracen Steinepreis from Santa Maria College in Perth, WA
- Nicola Duck from Alfred Deakin High School in Canberra, ACT
- Georgia Fallon from Pymble Ladies College in Sydney, NSW
- Anna Henry from Nowra High School in Nowra, NSW
- Julie Hoang from Baulkham Hills High School in Sydney, NSW
- Mia McNeill and Christine Trinh from Kincoppal – Rose Bay in Sydney, NSW
- Michelle Patricia from Alfred Deakin High School in Canberra, ACT
- Lillika Rogers-Fauske from Shearwater Steiner School in Mullumbimby, NSW
- Tess Tavener Hanks from Cheltenham Girls High School in Sydney, NSW
In the Open category
- Katie Coogan-Mason and Maiki-Jane Blakeney from the Shoalhaven region, NSW
- Amelia Hermawan from Melbourne, a student of the Whitehouse Institute of Design in Melbourne, VIC
- Milvy Linardi Lie from Sydney, formerly a student of Raffles College of Design and Commerce in Sydney, NSW
- Annelyse Lumley from the Northern Rivers region, NSW
- Judith Mewburn from the Shoalhaven region, NSW
- Stephanie Powell from Sydney, NSW
- Natalie Sommerfeld from the Gold Coast region, QLD
- Jaymei Vo from Melbourne, a student of the Australian Academy of Design in Melbourne, VIC
- Cody Winward from the Shoalhaven region, a student of the Institute of Design in Ulladulla, NSW
- Paula Yosephine from Sydney, NSW
We can't post photos of their designs on our website yet ... That would take away from the suspense and suprise of the parade. We can however say that it will be a splendid parade!
Who will be awarded by our judges at the parade, Akira Isogowa, Sinéad Kelly, Robert J. Carroll and Matt Paroz?