Seven historically significant sites within walking distance, in the heart of Sydney, have launched a new program, 'A History Trail' for Stage 1-6 students.
Teachers can design their own history trail along College and Macquarie Streets to suit the needs and interests of their students. Particpating venues are:
- The Australian Museum
- The ANZAC Memorial
- The Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Museum of Australian Currency Notes at the Reserve Bank of Australia
- New South Wales Parliament House
- The State Library of New South Wales
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
Find out more about A History Trail.