Come in and visit our store - the best way to remember your visit or find that perfect gift.
Our store is located right in the heart of the Australian Museum, on the ground floor of the Atrium.
- Current exhibition Spiders - toys and accessories
- The Scott Sisters - A wonderful collection of products inspired by the Scott Sisters' illustrations
- Adult Ranges - unique collection of gifts and memorabilia
- A comprehensive selection of Books on explorers, history, science, culture, and children’s research and discovery.
- Children’s Ranges – cool, fun and educational stuff
- Australiana - souvenirs with difference
- Authentic Indigenous Australian works, featuring local artists
- Fossils and Minerals – collection quality range of specimens and jewellery.
Come and explore our surprising and exciting range of products or call the store for more information, mail order and shipping information.
AM Store is open:
- 9:30am - 5pm, every day of the year from except Christmas Day
- 1 William Street Sydney
- Ph: 02 9320 6150
- E: email@example.com
All proceeds from the sales in our store help fund the Australian Museum’s science, research, education and exhibitions programs.