Australian Museum Foundation
Donations to the Foundation help to support the Museum's vital work.
Led by a team of Trustees the Australian Museum Foundation is an independent legal entity, which raises funds for the Australian Museum's important scientific research, exhibitions, education programs and natural history and cultural collections.
Recent Museum projects supported by the Foundation include:
- The Long Gallery transformation
- koala genome sequencing
- the development of an Indigenous learning hub
- the implementation of Pacific and Indigenous Youth Cultural Reconnection programs
- the acquisition of 'Ghost Net' weavings by contemporary Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander artists
- an identification guide for invasive marine worms
- groundbreaking scientific research expeditions and fellowships
- the restoration of the Lord Howe Island Diorama
- conservation of archival material
- a digitisation program for the Museum’s 18 million collections
Projects like these are possible only through the generosity and committment of individuals like you who help the Museum to fulfil our purpose as a place of exploration and discovery, inspiring understanding and care for our world.
Please support the Australian Museum Foundation with a tax-deductible donation today.
How to donate:
- Phone us on +61 2 9320 6216
- Email, post or fax us a donation form
How to leave a bequest
Please see our bequests page for information and contact details.
We would like to acknowledge our donors and those generous individuals who have made a bequest to the Museum.
Questions or comments?
We'd love to help you. Please call
02 9320 6216
Juliet Gauchat , Development Officer