Find more education resources for school to help you learn about freshwater environments
There are many education resources for schools to help investigate and learn about water quality and freshwater biodiversity.
Sydney Water resources including:
Sydney Catchment Authority resources including:
- Sydney Catchment Authority education website
- Water Quality: HSC Chemistry
- Water Quality: HSC Biology
Australian Museum resources including:
- Freshwater habitats
- Streamwatch water bug guide
- Frogs in your Backyard
- Birds in your Backyards
- Finding birds with bands or other marks
- Invertebrates in your Backyard
World Water Monitoring Challenge™ is an international education and outreach program that builds public awareness and involvement in protecting water resources around the world by engaging citizens to conduct basic monitoring of their local water bodies.
Karen Player , Manager Museum Outreach