Staff profile: Ms Fara Pelarek
- Position title:
- Manager, Visitor Services
- Visitor Services
- Visitor Programs & Services
- Public Programs & Operations
- +612 9320 6165
- Contact Fara Pelarek using the form below
I have worked at hte Australian Museum for the last 14 years in different positions, and for the last 9 years as Visitor Services Manager. In this role I manage all visitor programs presented within the Museum as well as some offered externally. These programs include the Museum’s early childhood programs, Volunteer Program, visitor events and the Museum’s information centre, Search & Discover.
Visitor Services also delivers a number of interpretive programs for the general public including, four school holiday programs, presentations, workshops, science and environmental programs. We host many of the Museum’s special events and competitions such as Up Close & Spineless Photography competition and Geology Rocks Drawing competition.
- Bachelor of Science University of Sydney
- Diploma in Education (Secondary Science) Charles Sturt University
- Masters in Environmental Science Macquarie University