Mineral Detective - Stage 4
Students investigate the uses of minerals in this educator-led activity.
Students work in teams to identify mysterious minerals found in the Planet of Minerals exhibition. They will use their observation and deduction skills to discover how minerals are used and why they are used that way. Students then solve a final mystery in the Albert Chapman Collection exhibition to learn about him, and to explore his stunning, world-class collection.
- Syllabus links: Science Stage 4
- Maximum number of students: 30 per session
- Duration: One hour
- Cost: $4.40 per student (including GST)
- Location: Albert Chapman Mineral Collection, Planet of Minerals exhibitions, Level 1
Education Resource Kit
- Education Resource Kit - contains pre-visit, onsite and post-visit activities and syllabus links
Ms Helen Wheeler , Learning Services Operations Manager