- Hi, becky, will you please as friend,for me, post more photos of these deep sea mysterys called, whaleworms, on this site.Thanks!
- I also agree, with you,becky as a mate, that,it would be great idea to have these extra pics posted on this site because of there striking coloration in the body but the question i would like you to reply back me on is how many more extra pics there would be posted on this site.thanks! from p.c. initials short for peppercorn.
- "Yes i am interested trish in the evolutionary fabled saga of dinosaurs because they where one of the first to die out in mass extinction on earth because believe it or not trish" they could have been evolutionary descendent's of blue jay or birds in your backyard" please reply back from peppercorn joshua.
- I agree with you billy hill that it was disappointing that the server took off my comment on open day because it was overcrowded and full on the day despite this downfall it was still an important informative day with tons of behind the scenes backstage tours of ichthyology collection of fish.
- Odine thank you for your previous comment on the ghost bat however i would like to inform you that these species of rodents have less distinguished large ears than bats because their not as round or wide in disc shaped as rodents are.
- Very stylish photo sascha however i would like to point out that these so-called wrasses fishes are recognisable because of the bright mixture of colors which swip swap in shift like the rainbow does please reply back thanks.
- Mark i would also like to bring foward in pointing out that there teeth arent morphed into array of rows but instead are like a beak of a bird.Also unlike your usual fish they dont have a sleek knife like body.
- Beach ball what you can write back to me in your own words of reply is how these winged mouses of nature evolved from the giant flying bird like reptiles pterodactyls.Also you can add in response why they have smaller eyes like mouse than their brothers the ghost bat.
- What a great way me peppercorn putting it into words mark that you wrote that the juveniles was a great photo shot because of the brightly recognised olive green above on back and white below varied colours thanks bye mark reply back please.
- I also went on a whale watching cruise to see these chubby dazzling acrobatical humpback whales doing leaps and dives in out of ocean.
- Unfortuntely mike gray the fact sheet here dosent inform other people about certain details of the trapdoor spiders body appearance such as where are the fanged jaws located in the head or how they get there talent to build and construct the webbing in the silk.
- These strange ancient predators of the sea are shaped like an airplane sleek and slender in design but deadly and quick at the same time when slicing through the sea like knife in movement.Despite this they are not chubby and big like their bigger brothers of the foodchain in the ocean the great white shark which has grey and white bland markings on the side of its body for camouflage inside the sea please write a written response serena marinucci