I am a retired Artist who loves Photography, Gardening and exploring Girraween National Park.
Picture # 2.
Lens cap is 55 mm wide.
Making centipede 125 mm long.
Deleted my second comment. Same Picture twice.
- Hi Yall, I notice in the Classification above there is no Species named? But when I click on [What does this mean?] I see you mention species but you don’t mention which one. Am I correct in assuming it is a aurantipes ? Thanks in advance kell.
- Another Picture of the tail end.
- I recently took these Pictures at Girraween NP. This cute little fella was 175MM long. Is it possible to ID it from my Pictures ?
- Thank you Louise for your reply. I Googled Urodacus sp Urodacidae. and found a site called Spineless Wonders. And it sure looks like what you said. Only thing is all their Pics are from W A. Thank you again kell.
- Another Picture same day.
- I Photographed this Scorpion at Girraween NP 10 days ago. And I know there are 29 species in 6 genera in Aus. Can anyone please tell me which one i have here. Thank you in advance kell.