- Hello peppercorn pterodactyls are believed to have been nocturnal like bats have the same wing span and wing formation in so far as the common bentwing bat goes they are nocturnal as you already know they roost in caves feed at night using echolocation for navigating and feeding, therefore eyesight is not a great priority. Each species of bat has their own frequency range this is how scientists can distinguish one group from another.
- Thank you Louise I know your comment was directed at peppercorn none the less I have taken advantage just the same. I would also like to point out that the CSIRO have thorough in depth scientific facts sheets available for anyone that wants to learn more.
- Peppercorn I'm certain that you enjoyed the experience as much as my son they are fascinating and intelligent animals we need to do our best to make sure that they are kept as is for future generations.
- Glorious mammals it's hard to even think of why anyone would want to hurt these majestic animals. My son went on a whale watching cruise a couple of weeks ago in Nelson Bay he saw a number of whales and a pod of dolphins he thought it was fantastic. Last year we may have left it too late because he went around October none to be seen.
- Spiders generate a diversity of feelings and emotions mostly they are feared once you have studied their incredible lives feared becomes respect. I live in East Ryde NSW I have an incredible diversity of spiders all around night time is a natural show.