First Australians galleries tour for school students Years 3 -12
Primary and Secondary students are guided through Bayala Nura: Yarning Country and Garrigarrang: Sea Country by a Museum educator
This tour for school students focuses on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ and their cultures. Key Learning areas include Geography, History, Science, Art and Social Justice.
The students have a short time at the end to freely explore the exhibitions and are able to ask questions of the Museum Educator throughout the tour.
- Syllabus links: Science and Technology, History, Visual Arts, Aboriginal Studies
- Duration: One hour
- Maximum number of students per hour: 30 students
- Cost: $4.40 (incl GST) per student including general entry
- Location: First Australians galleries, Level G
- Available: Monday to Friday
Ms Helen Wheeler , Learning Services Operations Manager