Image: Scotts Point Ash Island, view upriver
The view from Scotts Point on Ash Island today, looking upriver. To the right is the industrial area at Tomago and the small Hexham island can be seen to the left of the photo. The Point is named after Alexander Walker Scott, who held a land grant on the island from 1827 to 1866.
- Fran Dorey
- © Australian Museum