Fossils and a changing Earth - Stage 6
Fossils and a changing Earth is a self-guided program for Stage 6 Earth and Environmental Science students.
The self-guided activities allow students to examine Australian fauna from the past and the contribution palaeontology makes to our understandings of past and future environments. There are seven activities completed in the exhibition spaces.
- Syllabus links: Earth and Environmental Science Stage 6
- Maximum number: No limit on student numbers
- Duration: One hour
- Cost: General Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Surviving Australia, Dinosaurs and Planet of Minerals exhibitions
Education Resource Kit
- Teachers' Notes
- Student Activities
- Surviving Australia Exhibition Floorplan
- Dinosaurs Exhibition Floorplan
- Australian Museum Guide Map
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer