What's on: Kids Birthday Parties
Give your child a birthday party they’ll never forget!
- Event Type:
- Saturdays 11am – 12.30pm (bookings essential)
- Level 2, Opposite Kidspace
It’s party time at the Museum. Fun for kids... easy for you!
Roars, claws and dinosaurs! (Ages: 4–8)
Roar and stomp your way around the museum with your friends and experience a party you will never forget!
Each party includes:
- a dinosaur based galley tour
- touch real fossils and learn about herbivores versus carnivores
- make your own clay fossil to take home
- full catering for children and adults if required
- party bag with hatching dinosaur
NB: Please hold tight on your bookings! Updated package details to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do I have to book a party?
We generally require 3 weeks notice. We can run parties with less notice only providing we can organise the staff to run it.
How many kids can we invite?
We have a minimum of 15 kids and a maximum of 20.
How do I book extra tickets?
Once you have booked your initial package we create an individual event via eventbrite and send you the link to purchase your extra tickets.
Do you supply a cake?
No, you must bring your own cake. We provide knife, candles, lighter plates, napkins etc.
Do we need to bring our own decorations?
No, we decorate the room (balloons on request). Please note we are not allowed helium balloons.
What are the catering options?
1. Kids catering only- 1 sandwich each (ham,cheese,vegemite) a small treat, juice and fruit
2. Kids and Adults- Adults get sandwiches, coffee/tea and fruit. We also supply water in jugs.
What if kids have allergies?
Unfortunately we do not cater for allergies except for gluten free which must be ordered in advance.
Do we need to organise party bags?
We give the kids a small take home gift but you can bring your own as well.
For more on our kids programs and events, subscribe to our newsletter below: