What's on: Tiny Tots
Bring your chirping chicks along to the museum for a simple introduction to springtime with fun sensory activities and singing!
- Event Type:
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM most Fridays (see below for dates)
- Level 2, Kidspace
- Child $10 & Adult $15 (Members: Child $8 & Adult FREE) including general admission
Tiny Tots: Springtime! - 3 October
Our programs are both fun and educational and designed specifically for toddlers. They are hosted in an exclusive space and numbers are limited.
- Play in our special sensory garden
- Make a flower to take home
- Enjoy singing and more!
Tiny Tots: Dancing Dinosaurs! - 10, 17, 24 & 31 October
Bring your roaring dino babies along to the museum for a simple introduction to dinosaurs with fun sensory activities and singing!
- Paint with dinosaur footprints
- Make dinosaur fossil imprints in play dough
- Enjoy singing, dress ups and much more!
Ages: 1- 3 years old (Are your kids slightly older? Try our Mini Explorers program).
Visitors arriving after 10:35am can proceed to the Search and Discover meeting room where the program is held.
How to book
See below for dates, online bookings only. (Unsold tickets will be available at the admissions desk on the day, however, there is no guarantee of availability). For further information phone (02) 9320 6163.
Tiny Tots: Springtime!
Tiny Tots: Dancing Dinosaurs!