What's on: Kids Birthday Parties
Give your child a birthday party they’ll never forget!
- Event Type:
- Saturdays 11am – 12.30pm (bookings essential)
- Level 2, Opposite Kidspace
It’s party time at the Museum. Fun for kids... easy for you! Each party includes:
- a Museum-themed tour/treasure hunt
- an art-based activity
- one or two party hosts
- full catering for children and adults if required
- Butterflies (Ages: 4–5)
Discover more about butterflies then flutter around the Museum to find them.
- Dinosaur Detectives (Ages: 4–5)
Follow the clues to discover an enormous dinosaur in the Museum.
- Jewellery Rocks! (Ages: 6–8)
Uncover some everyday minerals and precious gems, then make your own jewellery.
- Dinosaur Wars (Ages: 6–8)
Herbivore versus carnivore – who will win? Battle it out in the party room!
- Package 1 – Inclusive of catering for both children and adults
Members: Child $48 & Adult $10
Non-members: Child $53 Adult $10
- Package 2 – Inclusive of catering for children only
Members: Child $48
Non-members: Child $53
Please note: we require per party a minimum 15 and maximum of 20 children. A minimum 2 and a maximum 5 adults is also required.
Bookings and information
- Booking is confirmed upon payment of 15 children and 2 adults.
- Book online below at least 3 weeks before your preferred date.
- For further information please email us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do I have to book a party?
We generally require 3 weeks notice. We can run parties with less notice only providing we can organise the staff to run it.
How many kids can we invite?
We have a minimum of 15 kids and a maximum of 20.
How do I book extra tickets?
Once you have booked your initial package we create an individual event via eventbrite and send you the link to purchase your extra tickets.
Do you supply a cake?
No, you must bring your own cake. We provide knife, candles, lighter plates, napkins etc.
Do we need to bring our own decorations?
No, we decorate the room (balloons on request). Please note we are not allowed helium balloons.
What are the catering options?
1. Kids catering only- 1 sandwich each (ham,cheese,vegemite) a small treat, juice and fruit
2. Kids and Adults- Adults get sandwiches, coffee/tea and fruit. We also supply water in jugs.
What if kids have allergies?
Unfortunately we do not cater for allergies except for gluten free which must be ordered in advance.
Do we need to organise party bags?
We give the kids a small take home gift but you can bring your own as well.