Document: Australian Museum Stories Evaluation
An evaluation of the Museum's pilot digital stories made as part of the New Literacy, New Audiences research project.
- File type:
- File size:
- 190 kB
- Lynda Kelly and Jerry Watkins
- © Australian Museum
The objective of this exploratory study was to provide feedback from potential audiences about the Australian Museum Stories project. Four focus groups were held at the Museum in Febrary 2007 and included:
* Parents with children aged under 5, recent AM visitors
* Parents with children aged 5-16 years, recent AM visitors
* Adults aged 50+, participate in cultural activities around Sydney
* Science teachers, mix of primary and secondary and gender, not recent visitors to AM
The stories referred to in the report can be found from the link on the right-hand side of this page.