Commercial Molecular Services
DNA analyses become more and more important in a faster developing and changing world.
Wildlife Forensics - DNA Analyses
Our experienced team - working in a research environment - conducts DNA analyses on a commercial basis for a range of fields regarding Wildlife Forensics:
- Aviation industry - bird strikes
- Zoos & Botanical gardens
You want to know more?
- Additional info: Wildlife Forensics
- Contact: Manager Dr Rebecca Johnson
- General overview: Molecular Services - Genetics Unit
Scanning Electron Micrographs (SEM) & X-Ray Powder Diffraction
The Australian Museum's Microscopy & Microanalysis Unit offers services for external government agencies, groups and a wide variety of organisations and individuals.
- Additional info: SEM & more
- Contact: Manager Sue Lindsay
- General overview: Microscopy & Microanalysis Unit
Ecological, Archaeological and Heritage Consulting Services
Australian Museum Business Services provides these professional services, with an established reputation for high quality assessments and reports. Find all information here:
Mr Martin Pueschel , Scientific Illustrator