Biodiversity Trail - Stage 3
In this full day program students explore exhibitions and complete up to four self-guided activities that focus on biodiversity.
Students observe and explore Australian animals, both past and present, in a combination of exhibition-based self-guided activities. We recommend that students also visit Search and Discover, the information and resource centre on Level 2, as part of the day.
- Syllabus links: Science and Technology Stage 3, HSIE Stage 3
- Cost: general Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Surviving Australia, Dinosaurs and Birds and Insects exhibitions
Education Resource Kit
- Teacher Notes
- Biodiversity Trail Stage 3 - Australian Animals Student Activities
- Biodiversity Trail Stage 3 - Dinosaurs Student Activities
- Biodiversity Trail Stage 3 - Birds and Insects Student Activities
- Australian Museum Guide Map
Laura McBride , Creative Producer