Biodiversity Trail Combo - Stage 4
In this full day program students complete up to four self-guided activities.
Students observe and explore Australian animals, both past and present, in a combination of exhibition-based self-guided activities. We recommend that students also visit Search and Discover, the information and resource centre on Level 2, as part of the day.
- Syllabus links: Science Stage 4
- Cost: General Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Surviving Australia, Dinosaurs, Birds and Insects, Skeletons exhibitions
Teachers can tailor a biodiversity trail to their students needs by selecting a combination of activities from:
- Dinosaurs - Stages 4-6
- Animals without backbones - Stage 4
- Creature Classification - Birds - Stages 4-5
- Creature Classification - Invertebrates Stages 4-5
- Classification and adaptation - Stage 4
Laura McBride , Creative Producer