Australian Museum as a Site Study-Stages 4-6
Students investigate how the buildings and exhibits of the Australian Museum have changed through time.
Using historical photographs and their own observations students investigate how the buildings and exhibits of the Museum have changed through time. The program provides an opportunity for students to understand and actively engage in the past and appreciate the significance of the Australian Museum in the history of Sydney and Australia. Bookings essential.
- Syllabus Links: History Stages 4-6
- Cost: Free entry for school students.
Education Resource Kit
- Student Activities - Heritage Tour
- Student Activities - Museum Exhibits Activity
- Australian Museum History for Teachers
- Museum Guide Map
Ms Helen Wheeler , Learning Services Operations Manager