Artlink - Stages 2-3
In this educator-led workshop students use the Museum exhibitions for inspiration and begin to create their own artwork.
Museum educator-led program
Students explore how artists gain inspiration and develop ideas from the natural world They apply this knowledge as they interact with the Museum collections as a professional artist would, and begin an artwork of their own.
When booking, please select one of these three creative workshop options:
- illustrations using museum specimens
- textile artwork inspired by rocks and minerals
- 3D sculptures based on animal characteristics.
- Syllabus links: Creative Arts Stages, Science Stages
- Maximum number of students: 30
- Duration: One hour
- Cost: $6.60 (incl GST) per student. Free general entry for booked school students.
Education Resource Kit
Ms Helen Wheeler , Learning Services Operations Manager