Animal Hands-on Session - Stages 1-3
Students are able to touch Museum specimens in a designated learning space.
Museum educator-led program
Students can model scientific processes in a fun way as they explore real specimens. If you would like the educactor to focus on a theme from the list below please indicate your chosen theme when booking.
- Australian Animals
- Minibeasts (insects and spiders)
- Habitats and Adaptations
- Rocks and Minerals
- Museum Secrets Revealed (What museums do)
- Syllabus links: Science and Technology Stages 1-3
- Maximum number of students: 30 (4 groups per day)
- Duration: One hour
- Cost: $4.40 (incl GST) per student additional to general Museum entry charge
- Available: Monday to Friday during term time
Education Resource Kit
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer