Animal Hands-on Session - Stages 1-3
Students are able to touch Museum specimens in a designated learning space.
Museum educator-led program
Students can model scientific processes in a fun way as they explore real specimens. The educator will focus on a theme from the list below. Please indicate your chosen theme when booking.
- Australian Animals, K-4
- Invertebrate animals, K-4
- Dinosaurs, K-4
- Spiders, K-6
- Habitats and Adaptations, 4-6
- Rocks and Minerals, 4-6
- Syllabus links: Science Stages 1-3
- Maximum number of students: 30 (4 groups per day)
- Duration: One hour
- Cost: $4.40 (incl GST) per student. Free general entry for booked school students.
Education Resource Kit
The kit contains practical information, syllabus links, a Museum Guide Map and an outline of the program.
Ms Helen Wheeler , Learning Services Operations Manager