Alexander the Great Exhibition trip terms and conditions
Visit the Alexander the Great: 2000 years of treasures exhibition and be in the draw to win a trip for 2 to Russia.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is the Australian Museum (ABN 85 407 224 698), 6 College Street, Sydney 2010.
- Information on how to enter and redeem the prize is part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who pay admission to Alexander the Great: 2000 years of treasures exhibition at the Australian Museum and place their completed entry form in the box provided at the exit of the exhibition between 9.30 am on Wednesday 13 March 2013 and 5 pm on Sunday 28 April 2013.
- The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize comprises of 2 x adult return economy airfares from Sydney to Moscow, Russia (airfares are subject to the availability of “promotional seats” and this varies across dates), Winners are to notify Etihad of up to 3 proposed travel dates at least 3 months prior to departure to source available seats. Airline tickets must be booked by 1 September 2013.
- The prize includes all transfers in Russia, 2 nights in Moscow and 3 nights in St Petersburg includes breakfast and taxes, rail travel, canal cruise, Peterhof Palace and gardens tours in St Petersburg. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Cost of some meals, transfer to and from Australian airports, gratuities and all other incidentals not specified in points 6 & 7 are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Total prize value is $8,500.
- The Promoter will collect your personal information to enable it to conduct the promotion and offer you the prize, if the entry is a chosen winner.
- The winner agrees to participate in any media activities surrounding the competition.
- Provided the entrant does not indicate they do not wish to receive further information, their entries become the property of the Promoter and/or agents). By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter and/or agents may use this information to contact the entrant with information and updates from agents and/the Australian Museum.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its employees, agents, and contractors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, cost, expense, death or injury in respect of or arising from or incurred by the conduct of the promotion by the Promoter or agents (Beyond Travel and Etihad Airways), the acceptance of the prize by the winner, the quality and standard of the prize or any matter whatsoever pertaining to the prize.
- If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the promotion. Further, the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence it under the same conditions.
- To be drawn on Monday 29 April, 2013 at the Australian Museum at 10 am. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 2 working days. If the winner is unable to be contacted, the redraw must take place 27 July 2013 for the airline component to be booked.
- The Promoter is Australian Museum of 6 College Street, Sydney, NSW, 2010. ABN 85 407 224 698. NSW PERMIT NUMBER LTPS/13/01296; ACT TP 13/00693.
Ms Jen Cork , Digital & Online Producer