A History Trail - Stages 1-6
Seven historically significant sites are within walking distance in the heart of Sydney. Teachers can design their own history trail along College and Macquarie Streets to suit the needs and interests of their students.
Guided or educator-led sessions are available at an extra charge. Bookings are required in advance for school groups at all venues. Please refer to the websites of individual institutions for detailed program information:
- The Australian Museum
- The ANZAC Memorial
- The Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Museum of Australian Currency Notes at the Reserve Bank of Australia
- New South Wales Parliament House
- The State Library of New South Wales
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
Booking an education group at the Australian Museum.
View an interactive online guide
Download A History Trail Guide (PDF version)
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer