Touring exhibition: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
Exhibition currently touring: QVMAG Museum, Inveresk, Launceston, Tasmania. 6 September to 26 October 2014.
This popular exhibition features evocative animal portraits and spectacular wildlife images that engage visitors of all ages.
Together these vivid images combine to create a powerful exhibition that plays an increasingly crucial role in raising awareness of conservation issues and the fragility of our natural world. With images taken by professionals, amateurs and children – some as young as 10 years old – Wildlife Photographer of the Year showcases the best wildlife photographs from all around the world
'These awe-inspiring photographs reveal the astounding beauty of the natural world.'
The Daily Telegraph
- Gerald Durrell Award for Endangered Wildlife Wildlife Photojournalist of the Year Award
- One Earth
- Animals in Their Environment
- Behaviour: Birds
- Behaviour: Mammals
- Behaviour: All Other animals
- The Underwater World
- Animal Portraits
- Urban Wildlife
- Creative Visions of Nature
- In Praise of Plants
- Nature in Black and White
- Wild Places
- 10 years and under
- 11–14 years
- 15–17 years
- is an international leader in its field
- complements its photos with the intriguing stories behind each one
- inspires the interpretation of the natural world through art
- offers practical details for the photography buff
- has an evergrowing following of enthusiasts
- Requirements: Wall space 120 lineal metres
- Around 95 large format photographs professionally mounted and framed
- CD with ambient music
- DVD of past winners
- Full colour hard and soft-back catalogues
- Other merchandise
- Media kit complete with press releases and full colour promotional images
Educate and engage your audiences with these exciting education programs.
Connect with us virtually. Access the Australian Museum's collection and staff through our video conferences.
Project Coordinator, Touring Exhibition Development & Sales
- 13 June to 9 August 2014 - Newcastle Region Library, Newcastle, New South Wales
- 6 September to 26 October 2014 - Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery, Launceston, Tasmania
Russ Weakley , Web Designer