Australian Museum Foundation
Donations to the Foundation enable us to continue our scientific research, education programs and enrich our collections.
Led by a team of eleven Trustees the Foundation is an independent legal entity, the purpose of which is to raise funds for the Australian Museum.
Some projects supported by the Foundation include:
- groundbreaking scientific research expeditions
- the purchase of specialised scientific equipment
- the restoration of heritage Museum displays
- conservation of archival material
- the acquisition and commission of artworks by contemporary Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander artists
- a digitisation program for the Museum’s 18 million collections
- the development of an Indigenous learning hub
- the implementation of a youth development program for Pacific communities, using the Museum’s cultural collections
Our 2012 Newsletter includes detailed information on these and other projects.
Your help will make a difference and ensure the Australian Museum can continue to explore questions of science and culture.
How to donate
- Phone us on +61 2 9320 6216
- Email, post or fax us a donation form
- Donate online (coming soon)
How to leave a bequest
Please see our bequests page for information and contact details.
We would like to acknowledge our donors and those generous individuals who have made a bequest to the Museum.
Questions or comments?
We’d love to help you. Please call Development Officer Anna Gauchat on 9320 6216 or send an email.
Dr Lynda Kelly , Manager Online, Editing and Audience Research