Predator Prowl - Stage 3
In the Birds and Insects exhibition students investigate the characteristics of birds and invertebrates that assist them in the capture of prey and in the prevention of capture by predators.
Students explore the Birds and Insects exhibition and discover the characteristics that birds and invertebrates use to find and capture their prey or to prevent their capture by predators. The program provides an opportunity for students to work in small groups to solve clues. They then come together as a class to complete a jigsaw puzzle to reveal a mystery predator.
- Syllabus links: Science and Technology
- Maximum number of students: no limit
- Duration: one hour
- Cost: general Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Birds and Insects exhibition, Level 2
Education Resource Kit
- Please telephone (612) 9320-6163 to request a hard copy.
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer