Indigenous Australians - Stages 4-6
Students explore the Indigenous Australians: Australia's first peoples exhibition using written stimulus questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Indigenous Australians exhibition is currently undergoing renovation.Some elements of the exhibition have been changed in format or removed.
The eastern half of the exhibition space now displays objects from the Museum’s permanent collection and the western half now hosts special Indigenous art exhibitions.
Students listen to Indigenous Australians tell their own stories through images, interactives, artifacts and artwork.
- Syllabus links: Aboriginal Studies Stages 4-6, History Stages 4-5, Geography Stages 4-5
- Maximum number of students: no limit
- Duration: One hour
- Cost: General Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Indigenous Australians: Australia's first peoples exhibition, Level G
Education Resource Kit
- Teacher Notes
- Student Activities
- Indigenous Australians Exhibition Guide
- Australian Museum Guide Map
- Indigenous Australians: Australia's first peoples exhibition floorplan
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer