Human Evolution - Stage 6 - Self-guided
Students explore ancient and modern human skulls in the Search and Discover exhibition.
Students study the physical characteristics of human skulls and investigate brain size, teeth and bipedalism and construct an evolutionary tree. They examine alternative views of the same fossil evidence of our human ancestors and investigate our direct ancestor.
- Syllabus links: Biology Stage 6
- Maximum number of students: No limit
- Duration: one hour.
- Cost: general Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Search and Discover, Level 2
- Available: generally during term time
Education Resource Kit
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer