Links to all the newest pages on the fish site.
- Tryon's Pipefish, Campichthys tyroni (Ogilby, 1890)
- Risso's Dolphin stranded
- Dr Franz Uiblein - 2014
- Wow! Warty Wonder in Weed
- UNSW students in the fish collection
- Oblique-banded Sweetlips, Plectorhinchus lineatus (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Banded Rockcod - juvenile
- Banded Carpet Shark, Orectolobus halei Whitley, 1940
- A light in the night? What’s nightlighting?
- Australian Combtooth Blenny, Ecsenius australianus
Collection access, visitor galleries and links to fish sites.
- Australian Museum Collection Search
- Collection codes
- Essential fish links
- Fish Collection Managers in Australia
- Fish Fieldwork
- Fish Section Photographers
- Fish Section Research Associates
- Fish Section Staff
- Fish Section Visitors
- Publications using specimens from the fish collection
- Australian Museum Research Institute Visiting Fellowships
About the anatomy of fishes and identifying a fish to family.
- Fish Dissections
- Fish scales
- Fish bones
- Glossary of fish terms
- Identify a fish to family using the fish key
- Parts of a fish - direction
- Parts of a fish - skeleton
- Parts of a fish - fins
- Parts of a fish - internal anatomy
- Parts of a fish - internal anatomy of anterior region
- Fish Dissection - Gills exposed
- Rete mirabile of a Queensland Groper
- What is a gas bladder?
Information about specimens in the Fish Collection.