Booking an education group
Charges for education groups and how to book an excursion to the Australian Museum. Bookings are essential.
What we need to know
- Name of the person arranging the excursion and their contact details
- Name and address of your school/organisation
- Which educator-led program and/or self-guided exhibition visit you'd like
- 3 possible dates for the excursion in case your first preference is not available
- Approximate number of students
- School year group or level of the students
How to book
- Phone: +61 (0)2 9320 6163
- Email: Group bookings office
- Fax: +61 (0)2 9320 6072 (please print and fax this Education Group Visit Request Form)
- Self-guided programs
No additional charge above the general Museum entry charge per student.
- Educator-led programs
A charge of $4.40 (incl GST) per student for each one-hour session above the general Museum entry charge. Some art, craft or special programs may have an additional charge for the cost of materials. Please ask about these when booking the excursion.
How to pay
Please bring the Booking Confirmation Form (we'll email it to you) and any required payment to the Museum on the day of your excursion. Payment can be made on the day by cash, school cheque or credit card. Alternatively your school can be invoiced.