Bones and Bellies - Stage 3
Students investigate skeletal features of animals in the Skeletons: framework for survival exhibition.
Students explore the Skeletons: framework for survival exhibition and use their observations of skeletal features to solve clues about predators and their prey. They pool their results on to a food web which can be used as a resource when they get back to school.
- Syllabus links: Science and Technology Stage 3
- Maximum number of students: no limit
- Duration: one hour
- Cost: General Museum entry charge per student
- Location: Skeletons: framework for survival exhibition, Level 2
Education Resource Kit
- A. Teacher Notes
- B. Student Activities
- C. Land and Marine Animal Food Webs
- D. Australian Museum Guide Map
Ms Helen Wheeler , Education Project Officer